OPEN FLOOR FUNDAMENTALS
Sunday November 20, 2022
An Open Floor-workshop
Saturday April 23
Moving mindfully, we explore a selection of the Core Movement Principles of the Open Floor Movement.
While this workshop day stands on its own, it will prepare ourselves for a more intense and embodied Sunday. Learn more.
We end the weekend with a Sunday Dance, open to all.
SATURDAY April 24
We gently arrive in our bodies and explore by conscious movement exercises. There will be plenty of time to integrate and invite creativity and joy during the free dance moments.
How do you find stability, both physically and emotionally? How do you release stress, connect with others and your inner self, increase vitality, and dance with fuller expression?
We dive into the wisdom of Open Floor Movement. Bare Bones is a dance meditation that focusses on building muscular and emotional intelligence.
On the dance floor the same rules apply as during a Sunday Dance.
Weekend of April 23+24
Saturday Bare Bones: € 80
Sunday Art in Motion: € 120 (art supplied included)
full weekend: € 150
Both days we meet from 11.00 - 18.00.
Address: Schaarbeeklei 638, 1800 Vilvoorde, crossing with Brentastraat
Ticket for the Sunday Dance of April 24 included (same location, Sunday 19:30-21:30).
First come, first serve. Places are limited.
Delicious vegetarian lunch by cantine can be ordered until April 21 for € 10.
Email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Open to all. No prior experience needed. Come with an open mind and desire to explore new adventures!
* The priority goes to dancers who commit for the whole weekend. If the number of maximum participants is reached and you wish to participate for only one day, you will be placed on the waiting list.
* Payment guarantees your spot.
* Cancellations with full reimbursement accepted until 7 days before the start of the workshop
* The workshop will be cancelled with full reimbursement the latest 7 days before the start should not enough people register. A free Sunday Dance ticket will be included as a thank you for your registration.
* We follow the latest COVID rules and a CO2 monitor is present at all times.